Yesterday on Saturday the 16th, we organised and participated in a global Azure initiative. Many cores were spun up, memory used and giving the Azure Regions a run for their money.
We had a great audience in Sydney from first timers through to experienced folks who were looking for that fine edge.
We had sessions on:
- Running Background Jobs in Azure and all the considerations to make.
- Using Azure Resource Manager to streamline deployments
- Creating a mobile application in 20 minutes using Power Apps
- Running Tin-less Solutions using Azure Functions.
- plus many other tid-bits along the way – nano server, iot, containers, identity…
Big thanks to the Speaker line up whom also helped made the day possible:
- Rene Brauwers
- Simon Waight
- Namit TS
- (yours truly)
Big thanks to Microsoft for organising and helping through out the day:
- Christian Longstaff
- Michael Friedrich
And importantly – thanks to all of you who turned up.
I will be emailing the details of the slide decks shortly.
Great day and amazing results.
Till next time.